Breeding / Upbringing
With extremely professional, species-appropriate upbringing, we lay the groundwork for the success of the young horses.
- Boarding in modern pens.
- In the summer, we have 90 hectares of well-maintained pasture at our disposal, which is quite appropriate for horses.
- The pasture is professionally monitored every day.
- During the winter, paddocks and an additional exercise hall provide sufficient exercise options.
- A professional team ensures regular, systematic hoof care.
- Worming is carried out with individual dosages.
- Since we produce most of our own feed, we can guarantee high-quality feeding appropriate to the animals’ needs.
Daily, individual checking of the horses ensures intensive, stress-free contact with people at an early stage.